Makeup Monday - Just My Luck

Hi all!  I just wanted to drop a quick post to apologize for missing this week's Makeup Monday. My Just My Luck palette seems to have gone missing. I had hoped it would turn up, because I haven't taken it anywhere so it should be in the house somewhere, but it hasn't. I'm not sure if my daughter decided to play with it and I just haven't located it yet, or what happened to it. Hopefully it turns up soon because I really liked it and I can't buy a new one until my no buy is over.

Anyway, I rolled the dice for this week and came up with the Bad Habit Retro Love palette. This one was a dupe for the ABH Subculture palette. I really like the colors in this but I haven't really used it much since I got it. I've noticed that some of my palettes just don't get used as often as they should because I tend to stick to my favorites (Sweet Peach is my most used, it's just really versatile.) Here's a picture:

Stay tuned for my Friday declutter, I'm getting rid of a palette that I'm pretty sure is a counterfeit Too Faced Glitter Bomb palette so I'll break down the difference between dupe palettes like the Retro Love palette and counterfeit palettes in that declutter post. See you tomorrow for my budget update and some tips for avoiding fast food when you're out running errands at lunchtime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Projects

Why Are Fabric Companies Trying Me Right Now?

Declutter and Crafting for a Cause