Unroll.me

Hi all! I know I've mentioned here before that one of the ways I planned to avoid spending money was to unroll from some of the marketing emails I receive. I figured this would help me clean out my email too. Unfortunately, I've had problems with continuing to receive these emails even after I've unsubscribed so it's been pretty unsuccessful thus far.
Luckily I found out about the Unroll.me website. Unroll.me takes all your marketing emails and rolls them into one email, they call it a rollup and it's kind of like a newsletter with all your ads in one place. You can then choose to look at it, or delete it and voila, you've organized all your junk mail in one place. It's free to sign up.

I like to keep my rollups in a folder in my email so that if I'm going to be buying clothes for the kids or something I can go thorugh the last couple of rollups to see if I have a coupon in there from Carters, or if I need shampoo I can look for Ulta or Target emails in my rollups. It makes it easy for me to find coupons and information when I need it, but I don't have to see it when it comes in and be tempted by the sales inside.
You can also log onto your account and see all the filtered emails
You can also choose to unsubscribe or leave the emails in your inbox. So if you want to keep getting your Barnes and Noble emails in your inbox you can do that. If you want to unsubscribe from them Unroll.me can do that too. Since I have all of my marketing emails I can't speak to whether you are actually unsubscribed though. Like I said, I had been having issues with continuing to receive emails from places I had unsubscribed from before starting to use Unroll.me.
Whenever you start receiving new marketing emails you can log onto your unroll.me account and it will show you any new subscriptions you have and allow you to decide if you want to add them to your rollup, unsubscribe from them, or keep them in your inbox.
You do have to allow unroll.me to have access to your email in order for it to do it's job. If you're just looking to try to quickly unsubscribe from a lot of your marketing emails you can subscribe, unenroll from emails, and then delete your account.
I've found that Unroll.me has been really helpful with clearing out my email account and it's also made it a lot easier to stop spending money. As an update to my no spend, I haven't spent any money that isn't allowable by my no spend rules since restarting my no buy. I'm pretty happy with how I'm doing so far and I've been feeling a lot less stress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Projects

Why Are Fabric Companies Trying Me Right Now?

Low Buy Update