Finally, Witcher Pajamas

I'm sure most of you remember a few months ago when I got a little tipsy and decided I needed some Witcher fabric that turned out to be entirely appropriate for the massive dumpster fire 2020 has turned into. Well, I've finally turned it into some pajamas you might want to toss a coin to. 

Yes Geralt, we all feel the same way about 2020.

They're super comfy and my only regret is that I didn't get enough of the coordinating fabric to make some pants instead of the shorts I ended up with. I have a feeling that once the colder weather hits I might be wearing the shirt with warmer bottoms. I like the shirt so much that if it weren't for the F bomb I'd probably wear it as a regular shirt. 

I've also been working on some things for the kiddos. I cut out some cute overalls for my son the other day, now I've just got to find some time to put them together.

SPACE CORGIS!

I'm also working on a Halloween dress for my daughter that, being the spider and fruit bat loving toddler that she is, I'm sure she'll wear even after Halloween is over. I don't have pictures of that fabric right now, but hopefully I'll have it far enough along by next week to post about it. 

Financially I'm doing okay. I was able to save enough money to get the cutting table I've been wanting for my craft room. It delivered today and once I get it set up I'm sure my husband will be happy that I'll no longer have to use the island in the kitchen to cut all my fabric on. I'm hoping to get it all set up this weekend and then I'll just have to move my shelves over from my daughter's room (which used to be my craft room before I moved to the smaller spare bedroom) and hang up my pictures and then my room should be finished, aside from possibly getting more cupboards or something for storage at some point. I'm not in a big rush for those though.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Projects

Why Are Fabric Companies Trying Me Right Now?

Low Buy Update