Why Are Fabric Companies Trying Me Right Now?

Hi all! Here we are on financial update Wednesday. I know I missed declutter Friday and Makeup Monday but I've been recouperating from a minor procedure I had on Friday and didn't feel up to blogging. Nothing serious, and I'm fine, just needed some rest.
Of course one of the things that I tend to do when I'm not feeling well is to spend way too much time looking at things on my phone I have no business looking at which led me to notice that a bunch of fabric companies have really cool fabric out right now that I'd love to buy but can't. While it's been tempting I managed to not get anything so I'm pretty proud of myself. Some of the preorders are going to be open for a while yet so I have to keep not buying them until the end of the month. I'm dodging fabrics with images ranging from The Witcher to Rainbow Brite here so it's not going to be easy.
Helping me along the way is the fact that Awesome Con just announced that the cast from Back to the Future is coming this year.
Image taken from Awesome Con's Facebook Page
They're doing a special panel that you have to pay to get into with them and I have a mighty need to be at that panel so who needs new fabric when I can hear Michael J. Fox talk about how awesome it probably was to play Marty McFly. I'm not going to lie, I am a little disappointed that they're charging for the panel though, so far Awesome Con has not charged for panels like other bigger conventions do and I liked that because everything is so expensive already. Good thing it's one of my two big expenditures I'm allowing myself this year, the other being the Rennaisance Festival in the fall. I can't miss either of these two events, they're super important to me.
So, I did spend my savings on my Awesome Con tickets last week but I'm still on track to have the money I need for my next hair appointment and I haven't spent any money on unauthorized expenses this week. I only have until the first weekend in May to save money for Awesome Con and photo ops go on sale on Valentines Day. I know I'm going to get one with Billie Piper (as long as she doesn't cancel again) and probably Michael J. Fox. I'm hoping Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Mario Lopez have one as a group because if not I may have to pick just one and how do you do that? Anyway, I'm just fan girling now so I'll stop here. See you Friday when I'll catch up on my declutter posts and show you some craft projects I've finished up!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ongoing Projects

Declutter and Crafting for a Cause